Saturday, January 5, 2013

Deep Thinking~~

I actually gonna post about something more true from my heart but I stopped right before I click on the publish button. I am afraid that the post might be off from what ISLAM taught us. Off or not is actually based on reader's view. So I kept it in the draft just for my reading and remove the risk of being judge by a simpleton... The post is called the 'A Letter to Heaven'.. it is about how I feel about my life and something. I suddenly feel like.. it is not important to tell other people about that and I am the one who should be talking to HIM directly after prayer. Hope that HE can give the true answer on what my life is all about. Cuz I am so moral down about my own life.

1 comment:

azilah othman said...

najmie :)
jgn la moral down
doa byk2 oke :)
kalau ada pape. luahkan je kat aku :)
aku sentiasa ada ok !

:)

Rakan Blogger Saya