Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tech Com Freestyle


TRUST

A small word that have a BIG meaning,
A simple word that carries a BIG hope,
A hope that one day it can be used in time in need,
At time where we are at most down and weak,
It will appear to lend a hand,

TRUST is something that you have to mold.
And it take a very long times to make a perfect one,
It material is gain a little day by day of being together,
After it is at it perfect form, 
 I gladly handed it to you.
I am so happy,
The most precious thing to me is in a good hand.
^_^ 


But sadly, you have intentionally drop it,
You broke it into two pieces,
Then you came with ' fake ' sad face,
Bringing the remaining pieces to seek forgiveness,
I, who are so dumb tricked by you,
I take it and fix it again,
 Slowly with the hope you can take care it well.

Now even though the TRUST is fixed,
But it is barely as the old ones,
The old ones are more solid and strong,
I give it again to you for the second times with a smiling face,
You hold it for quite sometimes, 
Then, you smash it again,
But this time you smash it right in front of my face,
While laughing out load,
Saying it is just a piece of trash.

Now the pieces are shattered into a million pieces,
Which means my hope also have been shattered,
And with damage like that,
 It can never be repaired again,
As the TRUST is now gone forever,
It also take away our friendship bond forever,
This is where we separate path and go on with our life.
T_T

-The End-  




No comments:

Rakan Blogger Saya